Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Weekly Weigh In- New You, Power of One (February 2, 2011)



Power of One Challenge

What a bummer.  I can't believe I gained this week.  One and a half pounds!!  Guess I couldn't get away with sneaking in bites of birthday cake and icing like I hoped I could.  I think part of it was also my lack of Aerobic DVD.  I did find it today, but I've been without it for almost the full week.  It was in the wrong case that had fallen behind the game systems.  I mean, I may have been okay with out the DVD if I hadn't been sneaking the sweets.  But, I was definitely burning more calories with the DVD.  I thought using the dance mat with the PS2 High School Musical game would be enough to help, but it wasn't.  Though it was fun to spend time "exercising" that way with the older kids. 

My weight is now 248.2.  This is the weight I am starting the Plus Size Bloggers challenge at.  I just have to buckle down and stick to it so I can make my goal by the 23rd for the Power of One Challenge. 

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm...i forgot about that "happy retirement" cake i had a piece or three of this past week.

    we're gonna get back at our exercise and show that scale who's boss next week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't beat yourself up too badly now- it takes time ;-) I am your newest follower from New You 2011- check out my story at www.classifiedmom.com!

    ReplyDelete