I've been looking into a DVD that uses kettlebells to help with my weight loss, and I saw that CSN has them:
I was also thrilled to see they have aerobic steps. I would love to do more than just the advanced step on WiiFit. And have been looking into aerobic stepping DVDs. I would definitely need to buy a step.
Now, on this blog, I tend to focus on my self improvement, thus the name Turn My Life Around. If you have been a reader at all, you know I am trying really hard to get healthy. So, whether you want to get some personal fitness equipment or head outside with your children this spring on their new swing set (check this one out)
head on over to CSN Stores to see what they can do for you. In fact, for your first entry I would like for you to do just that. Click on one of the links above and come back here telling me what you would use your Gift Code for if you are the winner. Please leave a link to the item so I can go over and check it out.
In addition, I am offering you at least 19 more entries. For each entry please submit a separate comment (if it says 2 entries, please leave 2 comments). And please include your email address in your comment so I have a way to contact you if you win.
- Follow Turn My Life Around publicly via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Follow my main blog, Tots and Me via Google Friend Connect(1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway (1 entry per day, please leave link to your tweet)
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post. (3 entries, please leave a link to your post URL)
- Check out some of my other posts on this blog and tell me one thing I am doing to lose weight (up to 3 different things for 2 entries each)
- If you can give me some ideas of what I can do to exercise while my foot is injured I will give you 5 extra entries.
This giveaway will end on March 12th at 11:59 pm. I will choose a winner within 24 hours and post the winner in a separate blog post in addition to emailing the winner. Please contact me to claim your prize by March 15th or a new winner will be sadly have to be chosen. You must be a United States or Canadian resident to enter.
Good luck to you and thank you for taking the time to read my blog.