Not sure if you read last week's post, but I mentioned how last week's weight loss helped me psychologically. Unfortunately this weeks weight GAIN also impacted me psychologically. I know I snacked more this past week and didn't meet most of my goals. And then I got upset and really snacked today. Wondering if I will ever learn. Here's to a better week.
Here are my goals for June. Let's see how I did.
Green = success
- No snacking after dinner. (Only exception is Saturday for movie and popcorn night.)
- Get to bed by 11:00 or soon thereafter depending on baby.
- Get moving somehow everyday.
- Dessert at lunch is fruit.
- Dessert at dinner is a healthy snack. Like today we had graham crackers and fat free cool whip.
- I will allow myself a unhealthy dessert once or twice a week (if I am making something with the girls.)
- I will write down everything I eat. I am not going to attempt to sit down and figure out my calories at this point. But I will keep a record of what I eat.
Didn't drink my tea every day and my water consumption wasn't as good. Guess I know why I gained weight. Thing is, I didn't expect to gain almost ALL of it back. Grrrrr.