Sunday, February 6, 2011

Get Fit With Wii Fit Sunday: February 6, 2011

Time to show off my Wii Fit accomplishments this past week.

I had started out only using the Wii Fit because I had misplaced the DVD.  Unfortunately I had gained weight at my Wednesday weigh in.  Looking at the fact that today's weigh in showed that I lost a nice amount, I am positive that my "time of the month" played a big part in my weight gain.  What do you think?


That is a 3 pound loss since Wednesday.

Here are the exercises I did:


And today I burned 677 calories!


Wanted to show how close I am to my intermediate goal.  This goal is the one for The Power of One Challenge over at Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.


I now know I have to do my DVD in addition to the Wii fit and really watch my sweets. 
Hoping for another good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment