This week was so much better than last week.
My current weight is 242.9. That is a 5.3 pound loss from last week. Of course I had gained 1.5 pounds last week, so I really lost 3.8 pounds in the last two weeks. So I am still on target, which makes me quite happy.
There are a few things that helped:
- I found my Aerobic DVD and have used it several times this week.
- I have been exercising two times a day, once in the morning before breakfast and then while the children are taking their nap. (In fact, here are how many calories I burned each day-
- I have upped my intensity by using an Everlast step height extender and some small weights.
- I have not had birthday cake in the house.
- I have refrained from eating after dinner.
- I have had sweets, but most of the time only at lunch time for dessert.
Hoping for another good week this week.