Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesdays June 29, 2011



I am not sure what happened.  I weighed the same on Monday that I did last Wednesday. I had that same result last week.  Only this time I went up from Monday.  It may be the two slices of pizza, 4 mini donuts and sodium filled lunch from yesterday.  I realize I should have had one slice of pizza and some salad.  I really should have had a salad for lunch instead of the canned LaChoy Chinese food.  Especially knowing that I had to weigh in today.  But with our long walks at night I thought I was okay.  I have found it more difficult to record my calories these last few days.  Not sure how to figure out how to fill in the tacos I ate the other night.  Definitely not sure how to fill in the pizza as it was store bought.    Then I ended up having a snack after our walk today.  Oops.  And I was doing pretty good not snacking too much.



Previous Wednesday Weight: 217.4
Weight on Monday: 217.4
Today's Weight: 218
Weight gain from last week: +.6
Weight change from Monday: +.6

Total Loss since weight loss journey got serious on December 13th 2010: 43.9

So this week I did try to write down what I ate at the time I was eating/preparing the meal.  Sometimes I succeeded, other's I didn't.  I either lost the paper or forgot altogether.  I can say I did better on the days when I got the food recorded.  With trying to keep up with the children it is a little daunting spending time online trying to find the food that matches what I ate and if it is not there I have to add it in.  Very time consuming.  In fact I still need to log in today's.  I'm trying really hard to eat healthy, but sometimes I just need to eat what we have available.  

3 comments:

  1. As other wlwed ladies have said today, losing weight is hard. But it is worth it. I pray this is a better week for you. And I pray you are able to find time for logging that food...something I am terrible at these days! Thanks for continuing to be a faithful wlwed supporter. Big (((hugs))) to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped over from "Snowflake" for support and encouragement. Logging food is tedious and time consuming...I find the weeks where I don't track I end up with a gain too. I pray that you are able to find the time for tracking. Keep up the good work!!!!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried using a composition book instead of loose papers for recording? Keep it close by wherever it is you eat...maybe that will help?

    ReplyDelete