Monday, August 29, 2011

Weigh In #12: Plus Size Bloggers Tracking Challenge: Bye Bye Booties! and Slimmer This Summer Check In










Okay, no real walks to speak of this week. Though more than last week. Same kind of eating. I guess you may be able to tell what that equation equals. Yep, I gained again.  I gained 1.6 pounds this week. Ouch!





The great thing is, I still weigh less than I did at the start of my previous pregnancy! I even mentioned that to my doctor at my visit last week and she did say I looked thinner.


Previous Monday Weight: 223.4
Today's Weight: 225
Weight change from last week: +1.6

Total Loss since weight loss journey got serious on December 13th 2010: 36.9

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great!! Just thinking healthy thoughts right now is important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from Random Tips on Healthy Eating.

    Good luck with your eating healthy goals...you can do it!!

    Come by anytime.

    KIM

    ReplyDelete