Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In April 21, 2011

Even though the Spring In2 Action Challenge is now at an end over at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans I still planned on posting my weight each week.  I am also still linking up with Weight Loss Wednesdays over at Confessions of a Snowflake.  Yes, I realize I am a day late.

I happened to check out the Sisterhood yesterday and saw they are still encouraging us to "check in" which I am glad to do.  And to my delight I found out they will be starting up a new challenge May 1st. Though there were no details yet.

As I wasn't sure if there would be any challenges going on anytime soon I had decided last week to offer my own challenge.  I have an extra copy of the book Chicken Soup for the Soul: Shaping the New You and I am going to be offering it as a prize for the biggest loser in this challenge.  Like the last Sisterhood challenge the winner will be the one who loses the biggest percentage of weight loss, just like the show, The Biggest Loser.  As I stated last week, if there is enough interest and there are enough people joined up I may be able to offer a second prize.  To sign up for this challenge just link up your main page of your blog into the linky below.

Now onto this week's results:
This week's weight:

Last week's weight:


A little more exercise.  Actually, we also took two walks that were not recorded.  Our walks go all the way around our town, which is a mile around.


Today the Wii Fit results agree with my results. I lost 1.1 lb.



I have got to start finding time to exercise again.  I have not been getting in the 6 days a week, or the two times a day. And this month has been awful for sweet foods.  We have lots of birthdays, mine, Hannah's and Steven's.  And we had our anniversary. Then we made cupcakes for a bake sale and had frosting for making igloos for our letter I week. I was so surprised I lost weight again.  At least I have avoided eating after dinner.  Gotta get back to my goals I set at the beginning of the year!

Previous Weight: 225.5
Today's Weight: 224.4
Weight Loss This Week: - 1.1

Total Loss since weight loss journey got serious on December 13th 2010: 37.5



If you are interested in joining up with my challenge, please link up your blog below.  I will share more details with in a few days.  


2 comments:

  1. Yay for another pound lost! And congratulations on the overall loss. That's great! I need to get more exercise into my life. I just need to make it happen. KWIM?!?!

    I hope you have another great week! And thanks for joining Weight Loss Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for a pound lost!! Your doing great. I hope that you'll join us again for Monday Slim Me Down Challenge! Looking forward to reading your progress. Sorry it took me so long to get over this week. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete