Saturday, May 7, 2016

Weekly Weigh In- May 7th 2016

Okay, so I know the title of the post is "Weekly Weigh In" even though I have not been posting weekly. I apologize for that. The good news is, I have not been gaining weight during this absence. I have stayed faithfully on the Trim Healthy Mama plan and have lost a decent amount of weight. I am LOVING this plan. It makes so much sense and I am not deprived at all. I am eating healthily and feeling so much better. 

So, are you ready to see the progress thus far? 

I started out at my heaviest weight ever:


When I look back now, I can't believe I had let myself get that heavy. 



Here I am now.



So, anyway, I am down 43.2 pounds since December 28th, 2015. I still have a ways to go, but I am so happy with my progress so far. 



No comments:

Post a Comment