Friday, May 13, 2016

Weekly Weight In: May 13, 2016

Well, we came to the end of the 100 day challenge in the one Trim Healthy Mama Facebook group I am in. I shared a couple of before and after collages in the group and thought I would share them here too.



While I did find these comparisons impressive, I had already lost 20 some pounds when this challenge started. Here are the side by side pics of my total weight loss thus far (yes, I did share the pictures last week, but I think they are more impressive when seen side-by-side).




I really am excited by the results. The Trim Healthy Mama plan really does work and it makes such sense. If you have never heard of it before, it is quite simple. I will say, it really is imperative that you have the book and understand the plan and the reasoning behind it. The low down is, you need to separate your "fuels." Our bodies need to use the fuel we give it, and when we eat both carbs and fats together it doesn't get to use it all and it gets stored as fat. When we eat every 3 hours, making sure to eat healthy meals that focus on either fats or carbs, our bodies have the chance to use all the fuel and then they have to use the fat that is stored. At least this is my understanding. The sisters who wrote the books explain it so much better. 

I had mentioned back in January that I would be sharing my meals, and I just haven't been getting around to it. I decided I need to start doing that. And it will start with a yummy new recipe the girls and I just created this evening. I will also share my meals each day, mentioning what kind of meal they are and what is included, though I won't be including the recipes in those posts. I will have separate posts for any recipes I come up with, and I will share links to any recipes I use that I have found on the internet. If the recipe comes from the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook, I will share the page number where it can be found. 

Anyhow, I hope these posts will be of some help. 

Seeing as this is a Weekly Weigh In post, I guess I should share my weight loss info too.

I started out at my heaviest weight ever: 263.9

Last week I weighed: 220.7

Current weight: 217.8


Weight loss from last week: 2.9
Total weight loss: 46.1

No comments:

Post a Comment