Monday, July 4, 2011

Weigh In #4: Plus Size Bloggers Tracking Challenge: Bye Bye Booties!



We are a tad bit in a rush today to go to see the fireworks, but I wanted to get my post in because we won't be back until really late.  So, I am just posting my weight with no exercise or explanation or anything.  Will post my Slimmer This Summer post later tonight or tomorrow morning.



I have lost weight since last Monday, though, like last Monday, I am the same as last Wednesday.  What is up with that??


Previous Monday Weight: 217.4
Weight on Wednesday: 218
Today's Weight: 217.4
Weight loss from last week: 0
Weight change from Wednesday: -.6

Total Loss since weight loss journey got serious on December 13th 2010: 44.5

2 comments:

  1. It's better to maintain then to gain. This week will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on losing 44.5 pounds in such a short time! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete