Thursday, November 17, 2016

Time For a Long Overdue Update

Well, it has been a while since I posted here. Good news is, I haven't been gaining weight like I've done during my past long hiatuses. I have continued to lose weight following the Trim Healthy Mama plan and getting regular exercise. Gonna have to update my sidebar. I have now lost...


Technically over 70 pounds. I am not sure of my exact weight loss as of today, because I am participating in No Scale November. However, at my last weigh in I was


190.9 pounds.

At the end of October, exactly 10 months after starting Trim Healthy Mama, I had lost 73 pounds!

I can't wait to see what I weigh at the beginning of December!

Here is my latest before and after picture. The before picture is from around Christmas 2015, right before I started THM. The after picture is from this past Tuesday.



I do have every intention of posting here regularly again though, so I won't have to wait til then to post. Hoping to start sharing my meals again, and some recipes I have come up with.




1 comment:

  1. I've made the squash spaghetti only once. Was good. I'm trying to lose some and eat more healthy. Congratulations on the weight loss. Does make a person feel better.

    Peabea from Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete