Friday, May 27, 2016

Today's Meals: May 27th, 2016

Meals for today: May 27th, 2016


E Breakfast: Egg white omelette with mushrooms, tomatoes, and spinach with a tiny sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. 2 slices cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread with 1 wedge Aldi's brand spreadable cheese (like Laughing Cow Cheese) with some sugar free berry syrup (from Gwen's Nest) on top. Green tea.


S Lunch: Salad with romaine and spring mix, green pepper, radishes, mushrooms, muenster cheese, 1/2 can tuna fish with mayo, oil/vinegar dressing. Other half can of tuna with mayo on flax Wasa cracker. 1/2 a "serving" of skinny chocolate. 


S Dinner: Leftover pork roast (warmed up in chicken broth), Brussel sprouts with butter and seasoning (I would have loved more, but the children actually like brussel sprouts, shock shock), slice of Nuke Queen bread with butter (first time making it. It turned out a bit dry because I cooked it longer as I thought it wasn't fully cooked. I don't have a glass bread pan,so I used a Corning Ware bowl, so I wasn't sure how long to cook it.)

Dessert was another few pieces of skinny chocolate. Which took me 1 piece above the recommended 1/3 of a batch per day. But, it is so good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment